The cost of the trip includes:
Everything listed below is included in our trip. These adventures are paid for already – just imagine that! You may, but you do not need to spend another dollar on an adventure – it’s all priced into our packaged tour. For more info, check out the full itinerary.
- Transportation and transfers to and from all locations in Costa Rica by a bilingual guide/driver.
- Full accompaniment by a Costa Rica Caribbean Experience staff person.
- 8 nights of accommodations in the capital San Jose, Hotel Monte Real in Arenal, and in a Puerto Viejo hotel. Price is for double occupancy accommodations. Single occupancy rooms are available, based on availability, for an additional fee.
- Welcome night dinner in San Jose
- Day trip: All activities and meals on the Finca Luna Nueva organic farm.
- Meals included in trip: 8 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 6 dinners!
- Walking tour of San Jose - including intro to Costa Rica history
- Visit to main synagogue in San Jose
- Jungle Canopy Tour/ Zipline Adventure in Arenal
- Entrance to the Baldi hot-springs in Arenal, including a buffet dinner
- One day of amazing whitewater rafting on the Pacuare River (including breakfast/lunch)
- Gandoca –Manzanillo Wildlife Hike
- Caribbean cooking class
- Service project / BriBri Cacao Tour (history of local indigenous people and organic chocolate making!)
- Friday night dinner at Pita Bonita in Puerto Viejo
Please note that if you do not wish to partake in the rafting, canopy tour, and zipline, you may opt out and we will reduce the cost of your trip accordingly.
The cost does not include:
- Costa Rica departure tax of $29
- Traveler insurance (we will be able to arrange this for you if needed)
- Some meals on the Caribbean coast, in San Jose and Arenal
- Alcoholic beverages
- Tips and gratuities
- Visit to the Jaguar Rescue and other optional activities on the coast
The tours are organized by Greener Travel Company, LLC. The company was founded by Ami Greener, an experienced and enthusiastic environmentalist that has been captivated by the unique beauty of Costa Rica. By forming personal relationships with local providers in Costa Rica (hotel owners, activity outfitters and the staff of Finca Luna Nueva, the amazing farm that we visit), we are able to offer a tailored experience to both individuals and couples traveling alone and looking to explore the area, as well as group tours which a member of our staff or local Costa Rican associates will guide.
Though the dates for this trip are set, if you want to join and cannot take the whole week off from work, we could accommodate you for part of the trip, and price it differently as well.
If you cannot make it on these dates, but would like to plan a visit alone, with a small group of friends or a romantic getaway with a significant other - we can help you plan that trip as well with some of these amazing adventures – we regularly send couples, families and small groups of friends on a tailored Costa Rica Experience!
For further information and questions, please contact us at:
The Costa Rica Caribbean Experience