The cost of the Winter 2017 Jewish dog-sledding trip includes:
- Professional mushing guides for duration of trip, as well as a snow shoe guide/medic
- Specialized winter clothing (i.e., insulated winter parkas)
- Dog-sledding equipment
- B&B lodging for all three nights at the Telemark Inn Wilderness Lodge
- Transportation from and to Portland airport
- Greener Travel staff-person accompaniment for duration of trip
- All meals for duration of trip, kosher & vegetarian, beginning from Thursday dinner and ending in Sunday's lunch (9 meals in total)
Activities included in cost:
The cost does not include:
This trip is coordinated by Greener Travel Company, LLC. The eco-travel company was founded by Ami Greener, an experienced and enthusiastic environmentalist that has been captivated by the unique beauty of traveling to the worlds majestic and wild places. Starting with Costa Rica, and now expanding to Iceland, Trinidad & Tobago, Alaska, Mexico and other US locations, Greener Travel seeks to introduce travelers to unique eco-travel experiences then benefit both people and planet.
If you cannot make it on these dates, but would like to plan a visit with a small group of friends - we can help you plan that trip as well with some of these amazing adventures.
For further information and questions, please contact us at:
Greener Travel LLC.