The cost of the trip includes:
Everything listed below is included in our trip. These adventures are paid for already – just imagine that! You may, but you do not need to spend another dollar on this adventure – it’s all priced into our packaged tour. For more info, check out the full itinerary.
- Transportation and transfers to and from all locations in Trinidad and Tobago in an air conditioned minibus, including a flight from Trinidad to Tobago and back.
- Local naturalist and adventure guide through the duration of the trip, as well as accompaniment by a Greener Travel staff person.
- 8 nights of double occupancy accommodations in unique and sustainable hotels and lodges.
- Most of the meals on the trip, including meals in unique restaurants, peoples homes and tasty street-food stands, combining the cuisines of Afro-Caribbean and Indian traditions.
- All of the adventure and cultural activities mentioned in the itinerary, except for scuba diving on Tobago, which will be available for an additional cost.
The cost does not include:
- Airfare to Port of Spain (POS)
- Optional early arrival on Friday, September 12 ($150)
- Travelers insurance
- Some meals on throughout the trip
- Alcoholic beverages
- Tips and gratuities
Our tours are organized by Greener Travel Company, LLC. The company was founded by Ami Greener, an experienced and enthusiastic environmentalist that has been captivated by the unique beauty of the Caribbean.
Though the dates for this trip are set, if you want to join and cannot take the whole week off from work, we could accommodate you for part of the trip, and price it differently as well.
If you cannot make it on these dates, but would like to plan a visit alone, with a small group of friends or a romantic getaway with a significant other - we can help you plan that trip as well with some of these amazing adventures.
For further information and questions, please contact us at:
Greener Travel LLC