What is included in the cost?
Everything listed below is included in our trip. These adventures are paid for already – just imagine that! You may, but you do not need to spend another dollar on an adventure – it’s all priced into our packaged tour. For more info, check out the full itinerary.
The cost of the trip includes:
- Transportation and transfers to and from all locations in Costa Rica by a bilingual guide/driver.
- Full accompaniment by an experienced local guide as well as a Greener Travel staff person.
- 8 nights of double occupancy accommodations in hotels and lodges (9 days for Friday arrival).
- Meals included in trip: 8 breakfasts, 3 lunch, 5 dinners
- Entrance to Irazu volcano
- Visit to San Jose’s Jewish community
- Coffee and Ujarras ruins tour
- Guided trek up the Chirripu mountain (or alternative activities)
- Corcovado National Park day tour
- Horseback at Nauyaca waterfall
- Surfing lessons
- Sunset catamaran snorkeling trip
The cost does not include:
- Optional arrival on Friday, February 26 ($125)
- Traveler insurance
- Some meals on the Caribbean coast and in San Jose
- Alcoholic beverages
- Tips and gratuities
Please note that if you do not wish to partake in the some of the tours, you may opt out and we will reduce the cost of your trip accordingly.
Our tours are organized by Greener Travel Company, LLC. The company was founded by Ami Greener, an experienced and enthusiastic environmentalist that has been captivated by the unique beauty of Costa Rica. By forming personal relationships with local providers in Costa Rica (hotel owners, activity outfitters and more), we are able to offer a tailored experience to both individuals and couples traveling alone and looking to explore the area, as well as group tours which a member of our staff or local Costa Rican associates will guide.
Though the dates for this trip are set, if you want to join and cannot take the whole week off from work, we could accommodate you for part of the trip, and price it differently as well.
If you cannot make it on these dates, but would like to plan a visit alone, with a small group of friends or a romantic getaway with a significant other - we can help you plan that trip as well with some of these amazing adventures – we regularly send couples, families and small groups of friends on a tailored Caribbean Experience!
For further information and questions, please contact us at:
Greener Travel LLC