The cost of the trip includes:
- Land and marine transfers to and from all locations in Costa Rica by a bilingual guide/driver.
- Full accompaniment by a bilingual local guide and a Greener Travel staff person.
- 8 nights of double occupancy accommodations in 3-4 star hotels and lodges.
- Meals included in trip: 8 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 6 dinners!
- 8 adventure and cultural activities!
- Internal flight from Santa Teresa to San Jose
- Jungle Canopy Tour/ Zipline Adventure in Arenal
- Tour of the Sacred Seeds Sanctuary and rainforest tour on Finca Luna Nueva
- Entrance to the Baldi hot-springs in Arenal, including a buffet dinner
- Morning and afternoon yoga in Santa Teresa
- Curu Wildlife Refuge visit
- Welcome night dinner in San Jose, Israeli Friday night dinner in Santa Teresa
- Hummus dinner in Santa Teresa
Please note that if you do not wish to partake in the canopy tour, you may opt out and we will reduce the cost of your trip accordingly.
- Costa Rica departure tax of $28
- Optional arrival on Friday, February 13 ($110)
- Traveler insurance
- Some meals on the Caribbean coast, in San Jose and Arenal
- Alcoholic beverages
- Tips and gratuities
Optional activities as indicated in the itinerary - you will be asked in advance as to which activity you will wish to join. Activities will be at special group rates:
- Saturday San Jose excursions to Poas Volcano or Coffee Tour.
- Monday choice of Arenal adventure activity
- Adventure activities in Santa Teresa on Thursday and Friday
Our tours are organized by Greener Travel Company, LLC. The company was founded by Ami Greener, an experienced and enthusiastic environmentalist that has been captivated by the unique beauty of Costa Rica. By forming personal relationships with local providers in Costa Rica (hotel owners, activity outfitters and the staff of Finca Rio-Perla, the amazing farm that we visit), we are able to offer a tailored experience to both individuals and couples traveling alone and looking to explore the area, as well as group tours which a member of our staff or local Costa Rican associates will guide.
Though the dates for this trip are set, if you want to join and cannot take the whole week off from work, we could accommodate you for part of the trip, and price it differently as well.
If you cannot make it on these dates, but would like to plan a visit alone, with a small group of friends or a romantic getaway with a significant other - we can help you plan that trip as well with some of these amazing adventures – we regularly send couples, families and small groups of friends on a tailored Caribbean Experience!
For further information and questions, please contact us at:
Greener Travel LLC