The cost of the Delaware River trip includes:
- Professional wilderness guide for duration of trip
- Canoes, life vests and paddles
- Camping equipment: tents, sleeping bags (if needed), mattresses, cooking equipment
- Greener Travel staff-person accompaniment for duration of trip
- All meals for duration of trip, kosher & vegetarian, beginning from Friday night dinner and ending in Sunday's lunch (6 meals in total)
Activities Included in cost:
The cost does not include:
- Transportation to and from starting point of trip at Dingmans Ferry, PA.
- Alcoholic beverages
This tour is organized by Greener Travel Company, LLC. The eco-tour company was founded by Ami Greener, an experienced and enthusiastic environmentalist that has been captivated by the unique beauty of traveling to the worlds majestic and wild places. Starting with Costa Rica, and now expanding to Alaska, Israel, Puerto Rico and other US locations, Greener Travel seeks to introduce travelers to unique eco-travel experiences then benefit both people and planet.
If you cannot make it on these dates, but would like to plan a visit with a small group of friends - we can help you plan that trip as well with some of these amazing adventures.
For further information and questions, please contact us at:
Greener Travel LLC.